Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Year, New You


I am not a big fan of New Year's Resolutions. I don't think people take them seriously and stick to them (honestly, I am one of them). But this year is different for me, I am in the middle of a HUGE transition in my life. Everything is different than it was before. My list isn't so much about making changes, as it is about focusing on living life with a purpose. I certainly won't be perfect, but I am really focusing on it.
  • Blog at least twice a week
  • Find my "creative"
  • Only buy things I really want/need
  • Actually decorate our apartment
  • Do more yoga
  • Be a better daughter, sister, and aunt (maybe by 2011, WIFE)
  • Stop the unnecessary stress
  • Call my friends/family more
  • Love more, pray more, smile more
Really looking forward to a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment