Friday, October 30, 2009

CFox Bday

I had the most fun I have had in well over a year last night. I joined some friends in surprising my friend CFox for her birthday. We picked her up from her place in a limo full of pink bubbly (one of her friends is a wine distributor, awesome!!) and went to Rosa Mexicana for dinner. Funny enough that is where we spent her last birthday too, but the planners of the evening didn't know that. We then headed over to the monuments and took a nighttime tour. Something I have always wanted to do.

I had no clue that the 4th grade tours also did this at night. I mean, when do they go to sleep. To say we had a few drinks by that point is an understatement. We were not in a state to be around young children. We quickly got kicked out of TWO monuments and over stayed our welcome at Lincoln Memorial. But not before I got these amazing picture, with my NEW phone, of the Lincoln Memorial and a city view from the steps of Lincoln.I love DC. Funny enough, I got in the bed before 11pm and went on the have a very productive Friday at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment