Saturday, October 31, 2009

I'm Just Sizzling



Today is Halloween and also my 5th Anniversary with my boyfriend. And we wanted to start our day by going to see Michael Jackson in "This Is It". It was absolutely the best thing I have seen all year. I miss him so much. Michael was the first love of my life. The love I have in my heart for Michael is something that will never be duplicated. He was the greatest at what he did and what he put in my heart.

There are so many parts in the movie that I have thought about since leaving the theater, but the part we keep talking about is the "sizzling".

During the rehearsal, he was standing at the top of the stage and the video that was playing cued up, but nothing happened. The director, Kenny Ortega, a bit frustrated, got on the mic and said, "that was the cue, is there some confusion." The Michael said, "no, no, I'm sizzling. We will go in a second". The director was like, "how will you know when the video cues." And he said, "I'll just feel it". It was just a moment that really showed how much control he had over everything. He was a genius.

My boyfriend said, it was like looking at a unicorn, like you were seeing something you weren't supposed to be looking at, something you weren't supposed to be able to see. He was just so amazing, so strong. And all I could think of was, my mom is a few years younger than Michael and she has trouble walking up the stairs. But MJ is dancing like he did 25 years ago. He was moving like nothing I had ever seen before. Chris Brown is an amazing dancer, but will NEVER be Michael Jackson. He is the greatest, he will never be forgotten. His energy will live on forever.

I love you Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment