Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lenny-My Love

It is no secret to anyone who knows me that I am completely in love with Lenny Kravitz. Not just because he is a gorgeous specimine of a man. But his music is very important to me. When he didn't tour the U.S. for almost 5 years, I was very sad. Then I got a random email one day and checked his Twitter account, he was coming to DC!!!!! I spent my last few bucks on those tickets.

My friend Christina and I went to the concert and had an absolute blast. He was everything I remember him being. He inspires me in so many ways. Plus, he told this beautiful story about his godmother and how much he loved her, then he brought her out on stage. It was none other than, a legend, Cicely Tyson!!!


Here is a super dark picture of the stage:


No comments:

Post a Comment