Sunday, August 16, 2009

Au Revoir Paris

Last year, to the day, I left for a five day vacation to beautiful Paris with my boyfriend. It was my first time out of the country and highly anticipated. Everyone from my mom to the receptionist at my dentist office was convinced that my boyfriend of 4 years (at the time, now 5 years) was going to propose. I, of course, knew he wasn't going to propose and didn't want him to propose. But simply putting the idea out there, put me on edge for the first 2 days of the trip.

But, I realized that since returning from Paris, I have never been the same. Once you see how beautiful that city is, you can't forget it exists. It is so full of life, vibrancy and luxury. It just makes you want to be better. I have never been jealous of anyone in my life. I have always been content with my world, but I am jealous of anyone who get to visit that city often. I need a job that takes me to Paris, or at least one that will help me earn as many miles as possible, so I can return.


I will miss you Paris, merci.

No comments:

Post a Comment