Thursday, August 20, 2009

Classy and Fabulous: DVF

There are few women who have successfully mastered being Classy and Fabulous, Diane von Furstenberg is one of those women. You have truly made your mark, when my boyfriend (a typical American male who is usually oblivious to most things these days not pertaining to Madden 2010) makes the comment, "whoever invented the wrapdress gave us all a great gift." We were watching some random HGTV show, a normal Friday night occurance, and a curvy woman was donning the iconic wrapdress. After I closed my mouth from shock of his comment, I quickly responded, "YES, Ms. von Furstenberg is a genius, this is the one fashion piece that looks amazing on ALL body types."

Being a woman with curves, I am extremely appreciative of the wrapdress. DVF's latest collection includes dozens of hourglass-shaped, bright colored dresses. A few of my favorites below.










No comments:

Post a Comment