Monday, August 24, 2009

Let's Dream










Robin Thicke's new song Dreamworld is amazing. I absolutely love where he was going with this. He has a line in the song, "There would be no black or white, people would just treat my wife right." He is married to a gorgeous black woman. He goes on to say, "We could walk down in Mississippi and no one would look at us twice."

In his Dreamworld, he could tell Marvin Gaye, his father didn't want him to die. It was such an honest thing to say, I wanted to cry.

My cousin, brought this song to my attention and said it was the Pisces theme song and she is soooo right. We are both the poster children for Pisces personalities. Which is why I almost cried during a Robin Thicke song. We are dreamers, we are fish, we want to live one way but we have to be in the water, so we just dream about the possibilities.

Beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! you have a very nice Blog, please visit mine!

    www.legosargentina.blogspot.com

    Thanx!

    ReplyDelete