Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall is Here--Coat Season

Last year, I purchased the perfect winter coat. It is a bold, deep green and I get complimented on it every time I wear it. It is the perfect coat and has been worn with everything I own. And just to make a perfect situation better, I bought it on sale at Banana Republic half-way through the winter season.

As much as I love my green coat, I need another one. Here are a few I love.













J.Crew
I love this look. I want an every day coat with a taste of chic uniqueness. I love the ruffle. As Rachel Zoe would say, "I Die."
And I am not the only one that is in love with this coat.


















Steve Madden
I do like the A-line shape of this jacket and I have been dying for a toggle coat with a hood. And bright colors in winter is another must for me. It may be that I grew up in a seasonless place (Texas), but winter does not mean drab to me.

















DKNY
This is a great classic knee-length coat. I love gray, even though I just said no dull colors, but I love this classic, chic look.

















Mackage
I spotted this neckline last year, I just knew it would be a hit. You can wear it up, fold it down, I love a versatile coat.

















Guess
The color is BA-NANAS (another Rachel Zoe soundbite). And my new favorite signature neckline. I also LOVE the A-line body.

No comments:

Post a Comment