Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Kathy Griffin--Hilarious!

 
There are no words for how much I love Kathy Griffin. Kathy dressed like Kate Gosselin is hilarious. (Team Kate, for the record) I have been to see her in concert twice, even dragging along my boyfriend once, which he loved (but won't admit). My "manly-man" boyfriend is a huge fan of inappropriate jokes, so she was actually a great fit for him. She will say anything for a laugh. I love the celeb stuff, I am a celeb gossip crazed woman and her stories are the best. I have an aunt in the movie industry, her movies are pretty well-known and her ex-husband is a very popular director of which she is the executive producer of all his movies. All throughout my childhood, every time she came over, I would hit her with a billion questions about the latest actors she was working with. I wanted all the juice, I can't get enough. 

Now, she has an autobiography, Official Book Club Selection. I am headed to Barnes and Noble for lunch today to grab it. She is all about the publicity, so I am stoked to see all of the coverage she is getting. I remember the episode of her reality show when she met with the publishing executives and they talked about all the shows she wouldn't be able to get on, like the Today show. Of course, most of the shows she should do publicity on she is banned from, but the best they could do with her D-List status is get her on the 4th hour of the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Hoda, but that was the best they could do. Kind of ironic because she talks about how she is mistaken for Kathy Lee all the time, which is why she is D-List.

No comments:

Post a Comment