Thursday, September 10, 2009

Flash Mob Deep in Chi-town


Watching the Oprah premiere on my DVR now. And they did the coolest "flash mob" performance on Michigan Avenue in Chicago with the Black Eye Peas and 20,000 PEOPLE. I love these things. One random person starts dancing and then slowly a few more and eventually everyone in the crowd busts out with this intricate choreography. Just one more reason why I LOVE Chicago.


My favorite flash mob was the one in the train station. A few people start dancing in the middle of the huge and crowded station and people form a circle around the dancers and are looking at them like they are crazy. BUT, the kicker is, 90% of the people in the crowd also start dancing, there were very few people that weren't in on it. I love it.

Also, Jennifer Hudson performed and she looked great for someone who just had a baby. I am so happy for her and her hubby (Punk from I Love New York, he was my fav, but WAY too good for nasty NY).

No comments:

Post a Comment