Monday, September 14, 2009

Shopping Time for the Wedding of the Season

Our really close friends in DC are getting married in October in Chicago, so I am trying to find a dress that can be paired with some opaque black tights since it will be cold by then. I have a great coat to wear when we are outside the wedding and I will be sure to bring a pashmina to wrap around my shoulders while in the ceremony and the reception. It is a bit difficult to find a nice, young, chic dress appropriate for a wedding that isn't sleeveless, but I think the wrap will be enough.

Here are two options from J.Crew. I think the yellow one would look fabulous with black tights and I wouldn't have to be too concerned about my (um, sizely) chest being overexposed. I should add, both are at a MAJOR discount. More options to come.




No comments:

Post a Comment