Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Mothers and Daughters



I just watched Whitney's comeback performance on GMA this morning and she brought out her daughter, Bobbi Christina on stage to sing with her. It was crazy to see how grown up she was. I hear amazing things about her new album and I am so happy to see her back and healthy. I am very close with my mom and love seeing happy moms and daughters. But, when I was a testy teenager, we weren't exactly besties.

The other day at her concert in Israel, Madonna brought out her look-alike Lourdes on stage. She is so cute. Every time I see a picture of her I just can't believe she is so grown up and has such AMAZING style. She is definitely another young girl that is waaaay cooler than me. The only thing more shocking than how much she looks like her mother is seeing her with her gorgeous father. She is a mirror image of her father. People say I look exactly like both of my parents (who look nothing alike), Lourdes definitely falls under than category too.



No comments:

Post a Comment