Friday, September 11, 2009

Kate is Enough



She is so funny! This is the Jimmy Kimmel skit Kathy Griffin was doing dressed as Kate Gosselin poolside. George Takei is playing Jon "Tool of the Year" Gosselin.

I am about halfway through her book now and it gets deep. It is not all fun and games, no ones life ever is. She is so much more real to me now. Of course, I am someone who thinks I know people I see on TV, it is a sickness I know. I just love her even more. I like strong women who really fight long and hard for what they want and deserve. I doubt her family will be too happy about her airing their dirty laundry, but I think she does it in a respectful way. They know how she is. Plus, they went through things just like everyone does. She had a brother who had a serious addiction problem and an "alleged" pedophile. This was very hurtful to their family, but it seems that they all made it through okay.

Her childhood stories are the best though. She talks about the time her and her brother were taking horse riding lessons and the instructor thought she was a boy. She cried, "but I'm a girl, I'm a girl" the entire lesson. I was laughing so hard, I was crying and literally had to put the book down to get it together. She is just so freakin hilarious. I am really excited to finish reading.

Here is the full interview with Jimmy Kimmel. I just can't get enough of her.


No comments:

Post a Comment